Home Energy Performance
Various circumstances could lead you to stop and wonder about the quality of your home’s energy performance. Perhaps you’re tired of needing to wear a sweater in a heated, but drafty, room. Maybe your house has been affected by mold, peeling paint, or water damage. It could be that your utility bills are just too high. Whatever situation has brought you to question your home’s energy efficiency, Richardson Home Inspections and “The Home Green Team” can give you the answers you seek through a home energy performance survey.
An inefficient house is costly, uncomfortable, and a drain on the environment. A home energy survey can help you discover how your home rates for energy consumption. Richardson Home Inspections and “The Home Green Team” offer two effective energy services for determining your home’s overall energy performance level and examining ways to
- assess your home’s average energy usage and how it compares with the energy consumption of homes in your community through Green Energy Compass testing
- use a Home Energy Performance Audit to diagnose the sources of
- drafts, window condensation, mildew and mold, room temperature fluctuation and more
- determine ways to correct home issues and lower energy bills through our Green Team Networkservices
Whether you seek an introductory home energy efficiency analysis or desire a comprehensive home energy audit, we can assist you. Richardson Home Inspections and “The Home Green Team” offers state-of-the-art home energy performance inspections by certified and highly-trained home energy auditors. Our extensive experience in diagnostics and inspections ensures we will provide you with unparalleled service and expert advice in making your home energy-efficient, comfortable, and cost-effective. Our expertise includes, but is not limited to:
- Infrared Thermal Imaging (ITI) Surveys
- Blower Door Testing
- Mold Inspections and Testing
- Home Energy Performance Surveys
- Green Energy Compass Testing
Established in 2002, Richardson Home Inspections has performed over 4,000 residential and commercial/light industrial inspections. We are timely, thorough, and reliable.
With Richardson Home Inspections and “The Home Green Team” you can rest assured that your home energy survey inspector will show up to do the job, do the job right, and provide you with a full report of the results. We have a professional commitment to excellence in our home energy audits and dedicate ourselves to helping you make educated decisions toward upgrading your home’s energy performance.